Flyford Connect supply and install telephone systems in Lincoln and the surrounding areas. We have recently become Panasonic accredited so you can be assured you are getting the right telephone system to meet your needs.
We supply, install and maintain telephone systems designed for business. VoIP trunks, Analogue, ISDN2, Skype & GSM can all be used as part of the perfect solutions. Helping you reduce costs and increase productivity while maintaining reliability and quality of service.
- All-in-one feature rich system
- Customisable technology
- Enhanced security
- Low power consumption for your green office
- Call Recording
- Whisper and Spy features for call centre style calls where monitoring is required
The Panasonic KX-NS700 offers cost effective installation and operation. Panasonic’s quality technology will provide you with reliability and the ability to manage future growth.
The system starts with 6 extensions but can expanded up to 288 extensions via additional expansion modules.
Other features include queue announcements, live status monitoring, activity reports, conversation recording, NAS and the ability to connect to the Panasonic KX-NS1000 systems to create an enterprise solution.
A Panasonic phone system with 4 Handsets can be supplied and installed for less than you think. Ask us about finance options.
For more information on Traditional Business Telephone Systems, give Flyford Connect a call to discuss your options.
Hosted Telephone System
A hosted telephone system provides the same features you might be used to with a traditional system, but with added benefits. Handsets communicate via an internet connection. “internal” and “external” calls are still held like the traditional system, but you are not geographically limited to one location.
- bring all your locations under one
- “Internal” calls can be transferred between phones as if you were sat together
- No charges for “Internal” calls
- Home Worker Integration – Let home or remote workers stay connected
- Follow me feature – Your mobile phone will ring at the same time as your desk phone
- Move your desk phone to almost any where with an Internet connection with no additional configuration
- Grows with your business
- Very flexible and low costs.
- All the usual features you might expect from an onsite telephone system, including Hunt groups, call queuing Digital Receptionist and voice mail to name just a few
The benefits of the hosted phone system are available to your office. For more information on Hosted Phone Systems give Flyford Connect a call today.