Cloud Hosted Infrastructure
A Hosted Environment is a service set within Cloud Servers, delivered using a combination of technologies including hardware virtualization and some form of remote connection software. VMware technologies or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services being a popular choice for cloud providers.
Hosted Desktop Environment
A hosted Desktop boasts all the benefits of a traditional IT infrastructure but at a fraction of the price with the added bonus of being able to access your desktop from devices such as iPads or Laptops.
Below are some other advantages of a Hosted Desktop from Flyford Connect:
- Work from anywhere – access your IT data and applications from anywhere at any time with an Internet enabled device and Internet connection.
- Combine your IT – No longer does geographical location count, you can communicate and work with your peers as if you where sat in the same building. Also see Hosted Telephone Service
- Reduce the Cost of IT– No need for expensive equipment such as servers, updated computers or laptops. In the event of a computer failing, a more energy efficient Thin Client can take its place, helping your company reduce its carbon footprint and save on the electricity bills
- Security and reliability – all data is stored in secure data centres where the highest industry standards are used to keep your data safe.
- Business continuity – our backups and replication mean it can take just minutes to recover from a disaster.
With the use of the hosted Telephone system and Hosted desktop, is there the need for an office at all? We have helped companies go from working in an expensive office in the City of Lincoln, set up a complete hosted solution saving them a bundle of cash. If you have no office you also have:
- No premises to rent
- No expensive equipment to power
- No electricity bills
- No council tax
- Just reliable, fast and trouble free systems