Experienced IT Technicians On Hand For You
What We Do
The cost of being hacked is huge. We recommend solutions based on your business and budget to stay safe.
When you move office network design is vital. From cable placement to machines we create efficient layouts.
Supporting Your Business Through Optimised Communications
What Our Customer's Say
We contacted Phil at Flyford Connect when we were experiencing major problems with our network system.
His response and efficient manner of dealing with the issues was first class. Based on this, we have contracted Flyford Connect to manage all our IT requirements. We are already 5 months into our first years contract and the service and customer-focused delivery is excellent.
The best part for me is that the continual problems we had with our system have gone and what was once a problem constantly raised at our weekly meetings, very rarely gets a mention now.
Phil & the team at Flyford Connect have played an integral part in the expansion of Green Mile Trees IT systems. We couldn’t have done it without them. They have always been there to resolve various problems along the way, big or small. We would highly recommend Flyford and thank them for all their help.
Phil was our main point of contact at Flyford Connect who we contacted when we were experiencing problems with our backup servers.
He is very professional and obviously knowledgeable in this specialist field, as he was able to diagnose the situation and suggest a workable solution almost immediately. Since helping us we haven’t had a single issue with our backup servers, therefore I would highly recommend Flyford Connect.
I have used the services of Flyford now for the past year and they are excellent. They are responsive to my emails or calls and deal with issues and request I have timely and effectively. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone
Our Approach To IT Services
- Listen to Existing Frustrations.
- Quick Overview if Current IT Configuration.
- Make Note of Services Used
- Capture Current IT Configuration.
- Highlight Areas of Concern.
- Document Key Information such as Licenses and Primary Contacts.
- Make a Recommendation based on Audit and Frustrations.
- Detail process and what to expect during any change.
- Additional Meeting to Answer Questions and Alter Plans.
- Take time to implement plan with care.
- Keep key person(s) up to date with progress.
- Be available onsite after new configuration is implemented.
- Feedback from staff.
- Iron out any niggles.