The majority of us hold sensitive information on our computers and laptops. Unfortunately, a lot of the time we find this information is not protected by encryption. Some believe a password protected device is enough to keep their data secure, this is not true. The only real way to protect data is to have it encrypted.
Encryption software uses a series of complex mathematical algorithms to keep your information safe. The small, un-intrusive program scrambles the data stored on your computers / laptops, USB Storage and emails to stop anyone without authority viewing the information without first providing a password. This means you can be confident your data is safe, even if your device is lost or stolen.
- Simple and powerful encryption for organisations of all sizes
- Safely encrypt hard drives, removable media, files and email
- FIPS 140-2 Validated 256 bit AES encryption for assured security
- Hybrid-cloud based management server for full remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policy
How ESET Endpoint Encryption can help your business
- Meet data security obligations by easily enforcing encryption policies while keeping productivity high.
- Companies large and small benefit with low help-desk overhead and short deployment cycles.
- No other product can match ESET Endpoint Encryption for flexibility and ease of use.
- The client side requires minimal user interaction, improving compliance and the security of your company data from a single MSI package.
- The server side makes it easy to manage users and workstations and extend the protection of your company beyond the perimeter of your network.
IT Support Contact Form
Free IT Audit and Assessment
Fill out this simple form, someone will call you shortly to arrange your free, no obligation IT Audit and Assessment.